About the CAMC Clinical Trials Center
The Clinical Trials Center is a centralized clinical research center dedicated to research full-time, and offers sponsors and contract research organizations a single point of contact.
The CAMC Clinical Trials Center has established a reputation for conducting clinical trials efficiently and effectively for over 20 years. The Clinical Trials Center is experienced in conducting Drug, Device, Bio-repository and Quality of Life trials in a myriad of therapeutic areas.
We can provide virtually any patient population in a variety of settings. Due to our affiliation with WV’s largest health system, we have access to more than 700 physicians and surgeons. Our patient referral base and our continually expanding computerized database assure rapid patient screening and enrollment.
Our affiliations with hospitals, clinics, managed care, extended care facilities and private physicians help to provide an aggressive, cost-efficient approach to patient recruitment.
Additional highlights of the CAMC Clinical Trials Center
- Experienced Investigators
- Ability to use commercial IRBs
- Certified clinical research coordinators
- Quick study execution
- Core research support staff
- Complete adherence to FDA regulations
- Full compliance with good clinical practice guidelines
- Experienced Investigators
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinators
- Dedicated Research support staff
- IATA certified staff
- CITI training- Human Subject Protection and GCP for Investigators and Coordinators
- RDC experience (Inform, Medidata, Rave, Oracle, Data Labs and more)
- Electronic and IVRS patient diary experience
- Scale Experience
- FDA Audit Experience
- Cardiology/Vascular Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Infections and Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases
- Weight Loss Procedure and Drugs
- Department design, layout and equipment specific to research regulations, GCP, and general standard research processes.
- CLIA and CAP Certified laboratory
- Multiple monitoring areas with computer and wifi access
- Within 15 minutes of Yeager Airport
- Multiple restaurant and lodging choices within a 5 mile radius
- Secured storage space for case report forms and other study-related documents and study supplies (double-lock included)
- CLIA & CAP certified laboratory
- Secure -20 & -70 freezer
- Secure refrigerated storage
- Secure ambient storage (double-lock included)
- Secure device storage (double-lock included)
- Daily min/max temperature monitoring
- Portable ECG machines
- Dry Ice
- Blood Pressure Monitoring devices
- Copier and Fax machines
- Exam Rooms
All equipment is calibrated and safety checked every 6 months.
Access to other health facilities (Imaging, Ultrasound, Non-Invasive Vascular Lab, Surgery Centers, GI centers, cath lab, CDL, OR, etc.) that are located on site.
How to Contact Us
Clinical Trials Center
3100 MacCorkle Avenue S.E. Suite 806
Charleston, West Virginia 25304
Phone: (304) 388-9944
Fax: (304) 388-9935