- Complete ERAS application, including personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean's Letter
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX score reports
- International graduates need to provide ECFMG certification before rank lists are due
- Photograph for identification purposes at interview
- Individuals matching to a CAMC program or fellowship must seek an appropriate visa/work authorization prior to training.
Interviews for the 2022-2023 academic year will be held virtually. The rank order list is prepared by the Pediatrics Interview and Selection Committee with input from all interviewing faculty and residents after all candidates are interviewed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
A: We do! It varies from year to year, but we consistently have an almost equal amount of IMGs and US grads.
A: We sponsor J-1 visas only. Applicants should have proof of ECFMG certification before the final rank list is due to be considered.
A: While US clinical experience is not required, it is preferred - especially pediatrics experience.
A: We typically only consider applicants who have graduated within the last five years, but this is not an absolute cutoff. We have matched applicants with slightly older graduation dates based on other merits that made them a great fit for our program.
A: Yes, we do. We have a nearly equal number of MDs and DOs in our program each year.
A: Our Interview and Selection Committee considers all aspects of the application and does not focus solely on test scores.